159,84€ (ex. VAT)
iPad Pro display 11″ Leather Back Case made by Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather. Premium Italian Calf Leather Handmade in Italy.
- Available in 20+ colors: choose color for BODY and ACCENT
- 3 Different leather finishing: classic, burnished, washed
- Veg-Tan Washed Leather outside
- Premium Calf leather Lining inside
- Internal Soft TPU case to carry the device
- Closure allows quick access
- Full Access to all ports and functions
- Suitable for iPad Pro 11″ Display
- Choose model Wireless Charge Ready for Apple Pencil or NOT Wireless
BODY: natural / ACCENT: natural (in photo)
APPLE PEN WIRELESS CHARGE
Only for models from Year 2018 can choose a case WIRELESS READY to put in charge the Apple Pencil close to the case or a STANDARD Case without this Option. (see the options on the menu)
iPad Cases protection for your device
• use as protection
• not only useful also beautiful
• one pocket for paper and docs
• business cards holder
• distinguish yourself from the mass
iPad Leather Cases
• genuine vegetable tanned leather
• aniline colored
• leather lined inside
• handmade burnished process on leather
• vertical landscape orientation
BODY: natural / ACCENT: natural (in photo)
Customize with your Initials
or Name Engraved
• choose for Initials up to 3
• choose for Name or Text up to 15 characters
• personalize with your logo
• possible to choose also if the letters will be burnt (hot stamped)
or made by lamination in: Gold, Silver, Copper, Bronze, Orange, White
Different types of leather and finishing 100% Made in Italy:
Vegetable Tanned leather: pebble, washed, smooth, classic, distressed...
Patterns leather: Saffian, Alligator, Stripes, Diamonds...
Real Exotic leather: Alligator, Python, Ostrich, Shagreen, Shark...
1 review for Leather Cover iPad Pro 11″ (2018) A1980 A1934 A1979 Portfolio Style choose the Color of Body and Accent
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
100% Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather
Vegetable tanning is an artisan tradition that the Tuscan tanneries have handed down from father to son for centuries, mixing antique recipes and state-of-the-art technology.
The transformation from raw hides into a material that will resist throughout time is a process that slowly happens into wooden drums, in full respect of man and the environment. An astonishing process based on the use of natural tannins extracted from trees, on modern technologies and machineries and on the slow passing of time.
Among the various tanning methods, the vegetable tanning is still nowadays the most traditional, the most recognisable, the only one able to give leather unique characteristics. It is able to join comfort and look, fashion and tradition, uniqueness and versatility of the product.
Vacchetta leather does not lie, it is not afraid to be the testimony of time.
The vegetable tanning process is based on the use of tannin, active ingredient responsible for the transformation of the animal hide into a compact and resistant material durable through the years. This natural substance can be found in many different trees and vegetables, in variable concentration according to the different species. These natural tannin extracts make the vegetable-tanned leather unique and easily distinguishable.
Vegetable-tanned leather absorbs the traces of our life, it matures without ruining. The natural ageing does not compromise its resistance. It reveals the signs of time and use as the most personal expression of naturalness and truth. The colours of tannins give the leather an unmistakable warm and brilliant shade that becomes more intense with the passing of time and the daily use.
Choosing a product made of Tuscan Vegetable-Tanned Leather means choosing a one-of-a-kind object that reflects the owner’s lifestyle.
No leather looks like any other, its peculiar characteristics offer a wide range of possible interpretations in shape and design. Designers can find a material able to add value to a project of fashion, consumers can find a product overcoming fashion and trends and gaining value with the passing of time.
Vegetable tanning is a tanning process taking inspiration from nature and – in full harmony – to nature going back.
Vegetable-tanned leather does not contain any toxic substance harmful to man and is highly tolerable for those who suffer from metal related allergies.
Vegetable-tanned leather productive cycle is strictly monitored to ensure a low impact on the environment:
- No animal is killed for its skin. On the contrary, the raw hides used by our tanneries are the discarded by-products of the food industry producing meat for human consumption.
- Being tanned with natural tannins, a vegetable-tanned leather object can be easily disposed of at the end of its life, thanks to its chemical-biological characteristics.
- Our tanneries have made huge investments in depuration systems and waste recycling that make them work in full respect of man and the environment.
- Many of the substances used during the tanning process are recovered, recycled and reused in different fields. Hair removed from raw hides is transformed into agricultural fertilizer; sludge produced by the depuration plants is reused in the construction field to make bricks.
- Vegetable-tanned leather, recognizable from its trademark, does not contain any toxic substance such as azo-dyes, nickel, PCP or chrome VI
Finally those consumers who care about product’s quality and environmental protection have a reference trademark when they buy their leather products!
MANY COLORS TO CHOOSE
For Orders under 150 euro Value Amount is Possible to choose between Airmail Registered and DHL Express shipping.
Expensive Orders will be shipped only using DHL Express - Expedited method.
Please refer to the table down below for comparison.
IMPORTANT: if need DHL Express Delivery better to fill your account with a MOBILE NUMBER
It is important to manage the delivery (change address, change delivery time, manage pick-up and more...)
DHL Express vs. Airmail Registered
|DHL Express Worldwide||Airmail Registered (standard service) NOT AVAILABLE|
|Shipping Company||DHL Group||Origin: Italian Postal Service|
Destiny: National Postal Company of Customer's Country (e.g. for USA will be managed by USPS)
|Tracking||Fully tracked (Real-Time tracking Status)||Partially Tracked (delay on update tracking status)|
|Manage Delivery||Fully Manageable for changing address or timings||NOT Manageable|
Goods travel at customer's risk
|Cost||on CART page update your shipping Nation and will be the Cost updated for parcel's weight.||small parcel 10 Euro (500gr)|
medium parcel 14 Euro (1Kg)
big parcel 20 Euro (2 Kg)
|Delivery Days (average)||Italy: 1 day|
Europe: 1/2 days
Usa: 2/4 days
Australia-Far East: 3-5 days
|Europe: only to Remote AREA|
Usa: 10-15 days (could be more)
Australia-Far East: 10-15-20 (could be more)
|RUSSIA Destination||NOT AVAILABLE||YES (it is the only option available)|
|Advices||Always traceable at www.dhl.com|
Advices by email and mobile number.
Customers are encouraged to fill with mobile number their Accounts
|NO advices in Transit|
Label in Post box if Customer Absent
|Request Sign||YES||YES/NO (depends on Destination Post Habits)|
|Note to Courier||YES can leave optional Notes to Carrier for better Delivery||NO|
Leather Cover iPhone 3D Heart Bas Relief
- 40,98€ (ex. VAT)
- Select options
Leather Cover iPad Mini 6 5 4 choose Device and Colors
- 118,85€ (ex. VAT)
- Select options
Yvonne P. (verified owner) –
The color isn’t really the same but it will work.