147,54€ (ex. VAT)
2023 MacBook 14″ and 16″ Leather TOP and BOTTOM Hard Case made by Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather. Premium Italian Calf Leather Handmade in Italy.
- The case does not restrict heat at all, all vents are left completely open with additional spacing and ventilation underneath.
- Available in 14 colors: if you need another color not listed please contact me to check the availability of such leather color
- 3 Different leather finishing: classic, burnished, washed
- Veg-Tan Washed Leather outside
- Handmade in Italy
- Ultra thin Polycarbonate backbone which is light and strong.
- Full Access to all ports and functions
- Made on Order for NEW MacBook Models 2023 14″ and 16″
(see here to choose the right device)
...the best advertising is one that comes directly from a customer's positive experience:
“One factor that i want to make clearer – which was my primary concern is ventilation. We all know at this point that Macbooks have an issue with thermal throttling due to getting too hot which means that their performance can be affected. The case does not restrict heat at all, all vents are left completely open with additional spacing and ventilation underneath. It also makes the laptop far more comfortable when working on your lap (yesterday before i got the case, i had to remove it as my thighs were getting too hot.
if you have any concerns, just buy a cover.. you wont regret it at all.”
a protection for your "Beloved"
• use as protection
• not only useful also beautiful
• see other models can choose many variations
• MacBook case made with passion
• distinguish yourself from the mass
MacBook Leather Cases
• genuine vegetable tanned leather
• aniline coloured
• handmade burnished process on leather
• customize with initials or name
• cause the extremely artisanal process
each one could differ from each other
Customize Engraving Text or Logo
4 reviews for New MacBook M2 PRO 2023 14″ 16″ Leather Cover made by genuine Italian leather HYDRANGEA in photo
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
100% Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather
Vegetable tanning is an artisan tradition that the Tuscan tanneries have handed down from father to son for centuries, mixing antique recipes and state-of-the-art technology.
The transformation from raw hides into a material that will resist throughout time is a process that slowly happens into wooden drums, in full respect of man and the environment. An astonishing process based on the use of natural tannins extracted from trees, on modern technologies and machineries and on the slow passing of time.
Among the various tanning methods, the vegetable tanning is still nowadays the most traditional, the most recognisable, the only one able to give leather unique characteristics. It is able to join comfort and look, fashion and tradition, uniqueness and versatility of the product.
Vacchetta leather does not lie, it is not afraid to be the testimony of time.
The vegetable tanning process is based on the use of tannin, active ingredient responsible for the transformation of the animal hide into a compact and resistant material durable through the years. This natural substance can be found in many different trees and vegetables, in variable concentration according to the different species. These natural tannin extracts make the vegetable-tanned leather unique and easily distinguishable.
Vegetable-tanned leather absorbs the traces of our life, it matures without ruining. The natural ageing does not compromise its resistance. It reveals the signs of time and use as the most personal expression of naturalness and truth. The colours of tannins give the leather an unmistakable warm and brilliant shade that becomes more intense with the passing of time and the daily use.
Choosing a product made of Tuscan Vegetable-Tanned Leather means choosing a one-of-a-kind object that reflects the owner’s lifestyle.
No leather looks like any other, its peculiar characteristics offer a wide range of possible interpretations in shape and design. Designers can find a material able to add value to a project of fashion, consumers can find a product overcoming fashion and trends and gaining value with the passing of time.
Vegetable tanning is a tanning process taking inspiration from nature and – in full harmony – to nature going back.
Vegetable-tanned leather does not contain any toxic substance harmful to man and is highly tolerable for those who suffer from metal related allergies.
Vegetable-tanned leather productive cycle is strictly monitored to ensure a low impact on the environment:
- No animal is killed for its skin. On the contrary, the raw hides used by our tanneries are the discarded by-products of the food industry producing meat for human consumption.
- Being tanned with natural tannins, a vegetable-tanned leather object can be easily disposed of at the end of its life, thanks to its chemical-biological characteristics.
- Our tanneries have made huge investments in depuration systems and waste recycling that make them work in full respect of man and the environment.
- Many of the substances used during the tanning process are recovered, recycled and reused in different fields. Hair removed from raw hides is transformed into agricultural fertilizer; sludge produced by the depuration plants is reused in the construction field to make bricks.
- Vegetable-tanned leather, recognizable from its trademark, does not contain any toxic substance such as azo-dyes, nickel, PCP or chrome VI
Finally those consumers who care about product’s quality and environmental protection have a reference trademark when they buy their leather products!
MANY COLORS TO CHOOSE
How to Install Macbook Case
- Firmly press on each corner to ensure the clips of the leather suit are secured onto the MacBook.
- Turn over the MacBook so that it lays bottom side up and align the back portion of the bottom leather suit with the back portion of the MacBook.
- First, ensure that the clips engage the back portion of the MacBook.
- Firmly press on each corner to ensure the clips of the bottom shell are secured onto the MacBook.
- Disengage the corner clips of one side of the bottom portion of the MB.
- Lift the bottom shell away from the MB.
- Turn over the MB so that it lays side up.
- Disengage the corner clips and lift the top portion away from the MB.
For Orders under 150 euro Value Amount is Possible to choose between Airmail Registered and DHL Express shipping.
Expensive Orders will be shipped only using DHL Express - Expedited method.
Please refer to the table down below for comparison.
IMPORTANT: if need DHL Express Delivery better to fill your account with a MOBILE NUMBER
It is important to manage the delivery (change address, change delivery time, manage pick-up and more...)
DHL Express vs. Airmail Registered
|DHL Express Worldwide||Airmail Registered (standard service) NOT AVAILABLE|
|Shipping Company||DHL Group||Origin: Italian Postal Service|
Destiny: National Postal Company of Customer's Country (e.g. for USA will be managed by USPS)
|Tracking||Fully tracked (Real-Time tracking Status)||Partially Tracked (delay on update tracking status)|
|Manage Delivery||Fully Manageable for changing address or timings||NOT Manageable|
Goods travel at customer's risk
|Cost||on CART page update your shipping Nation and will be the Cost updated for parcel's weight.||small parcel 10 Euro (500gr)|
medium parcel 14 Euro (1Kg)
big parcel 20 Euro (2 Kg)
|Delivery Days (average)||Italy: 1 day|
Europe: 1/2 days
Usa: 2/4 days
Australia-Far East: 3-5 days
|Europe: only to Remote AREA|
Usa: 10-15 days (could be more)
Australia-Far East: 10-15-20 (could be more)
|RUSSIA Destination||NOT AVAILABLE||YES (it is the only option available)|
|Advices||Always traceable at www.dhl.com|
Advices by email and mobile number.
Customers are encouraged to fill with mobile number their Accounts
|NO advices in Transit|
Label in Post box if Customer Absent
|Request Sign||YES||YES/NO (depends on Destination Post Habits)|
|Note to Courier||YES can leave optional Notes to Carrier for better Delivery||NO|
MacBook Leather Cover made by genuine Italian leather
- 147,54€ (ex. VAT)
- Select options
Peter65 (verified owner) –
If you are looking for a great leather cover for your new Mac Book Pro, look no further, they simply do not get any better than this. Really good quality product, very nice leather, fantastic smell, this cover is way better than i ever thought it would, this website just doesn’t make it clear at how good this cover really is, it just does not dissappoint in any way, definitely worth every penny. This retailer offers great customer service as well as a really great product. This is a must have product, simply buy it, you will have no regrets. Well done guys thank you for making the best Mac Book Pro cover on the market, will have no issues buying from you again in the future. So so pleased with my purchase.
nicola (store manager) –
Thanks for so “Great” review… We produce artisanally each piece on customer’s request using the best Italian leather vegetable tanned for this reason each product made smells really well… kindly regards
Massimo Vallery (verified owner) –
E’ stato un vero piacere, disponibilità e gentilezza senza pari, davvero colpito da un prodotto di estrema qualità. Ci sentiamo al prossimo acquisto.
nicola (store manager) –
Grazie per l’apprezzamento sono sempre molto contento quando il cliente è soddisfatto. Come tengo al mio lavoro ed ho passione nel farlo spero ed ho piacere ad un reciproca soddisfazione. Grazie
P.P. Aartsen (verified owner) –
product was not cheep. However quality wise it’s superb, fits verry well and excellenty good handcrafted. It’s a great addon and gives a stylish and exceptional look!
Simply love it!!
nicola (store manager) –
Thanks for the review… Only a little clarification regarding the costs: the leather I use is the most expensive and the best you can find in the World 100% Made in Italy directly from the Certified Tanneries of the True Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium. Then all items are made expressely on customer’s request so not in Stock but really handmade and customized on order (as you choosen for example the 3D Apple Logo and the inscription in Copper Metal lamination). Paradoxically I retain that my prices are understimated…. for the quality I give.
Luc A. (verified owner) –
i hope that the leather does not come loose from the surface, but i suppose you use strong glue. Can I prevent it in some way? It’s a very beautiful cover ! A very piece of art!